Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Jessica & Preston 11-05-2010

Oh La La Cake

I not only had the honor of making this beautiful couple's wedding cake, but I was also in charge of their cake buffet. The planning and preparing took months, the baking took days, but the final product was (in my opinion) sensational.  Thanks to their incredibly talented photographer (Mandy Pyne) I have some lovely food photos to share.  If you would like to see more of Mandy’s work visit her blog at: http://mandypynephotography.com/blog/

(the other brilliant photographer I have the great honor of knowing is my Mama, this is her photo)






2 comments:

  1. Did you make everything??? OMG your amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - those peonies are to do for! My fave flower. Had no idea they could be replicated in sugar so skillfully! xo

    ReplyDelete